Friday, May 05, 2006

No Time For Golf Lately



No, I haven't forgotten to post any rounds. Max and I were called away late last week for the memorial service of a dear Aunt in Springfield, Oregon. We didn't arrive back home until about 7:30 Monday evening so I've spent most Tuesday and Wednesday catching up (and keeping up) with work related stuff.

I didn't play golf yesterday due to some unexpected work for an estate sale. I was contacted Wednesday afternoon by an attorney in Olympia that needed some quick action, including a little amateur investigative work, so I stayed home and worked instead of golfing with the Thursday ladies group today. Somehow I let it slip to the attorney that it was my regular golf day (and fabulous Spring weather). She said she appreciated the great sacrifice!

The next scheduled game is for 9:30 Saturday morning with "Das Puttermeisters".

Carol@TopPropertiesWenatchee.com
http://TopPropertiesWenatchee.com

No comments: